A new Luciérnaga has arrived, Tali is here!
You’ve been asking for a new sibling to Nora, and we’re proud to finally be able to show you our newest “big” doll.
Tali features a dreamy look with a cute smile. What could they be thinking about? Probably daydreaming about eating sweets and being transported inside their story books. Additionally, they also feature the same body as Nora that you already know and love and can be characterised as a boy or a girl.
Tali’s name is based on the “Lampyris orientalis” insect, a firefly native to Europe and part of Asia. In this species, only the female adults and the larvae are bioluminescent, like in that 80s cartoon!
Pre-order will open on Sunday, February 12th 2023 at 19:00 PM (UTC/GMT+1 timezone) and Toffee, Peanut and Milkshake skin tones will be available.
So get ready and make way for Tali, only available at irrealdoll.com in the month of love!
YOUR TALI PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Assembled doll (make up is optional)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Box with protective foam
- A pair of glass eyes (regular-not anime style eyes, random color)
- Dolls are ready to ship approximately 6 months after the pre-order takes place. This is an estimate date for production and it may be subject to changes.
- Available payment methods are the following:
- Full payments via Stripe using a credit or debit card. Note: By using the Apple Pay / Google Pay / Stripe express payment method you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Full payments via Paypal . A small handling fee will be added on top of the final price when using this payment method. (Please note: Paypal not eligible for layayway, only full payments).
- Full payments via bank transfer.
- 4 month layaway plan via Stripe using a credit or debit card. If you wish to learn more about how the layaway plan works, click the following link for a COMPLETE GUIDE ON LAYAWAY PAYMENTS
- Purchases are limited to 1 doll per order. You can place several orders but you must complete one before placing another.
- Pre-ordering a doll with make up may increase the wait period slightly, since they’re all made by hand by a single person.
Down below you can check our make-up chart and lots of additional pictures: