Irrealdoll’s newest baby, Oli, introduces incredible changes!
Oli’s arrival marks a before and after in the Engendritos line of dolls, thanks to its new body, modelled to improve poseability substantially. You will be able to capture the perfect pose much more easily thanks to the new articulation points in legs and arms.
On top of that, Oli has been blessed with one of the most charming facial features we’ve released on irrealdoll.com to this date and will make its debut with a new skin tone called “Truffle”, a slightly darker shade than the “Toffee” you already know and love. We hope you like it as much as we do! In addition to this new tone, Oli will be offered in the classic “Peanut” skin tone for those who prefer lighter colors.
Oli’s name has its origin in “Catoria Olivescens”, a beautiful flying insect which can be found in Thailand.
You’ll be able to pick one of the make up options: A -neutral-, B -sad-, and C -angry-. Remember that choosing a make up option increases the price by 25€, but you can also add a bloody heart in your Oli’s forehead at no extra cost as long as you pick one of the previous make up options.
Your Oli package includes:
- Assembled doll (make up is optional)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Box and cushion
- Special Oli outfit/pajamas
- A pair of glass eyes (random color)
- Dolls are ready to ship approximately 5 months after the pre-order takes place. This is an estimate date for production and it may be subject to changes.
- Available payment methods are the following:
- Full payments through Paypal
- Full payments through bank transfer.
- 4 month layaway plan through Paypal. If you wish to learn more about how the layaway plan works, check the guide here
- Purchases are limited to 1 doll per order. You can place several orders but you must complete one before placing another.
- Pre-ordering a doll with make up may increase the wait period slightly, since they’re all made by hand by one single person.
You can check the status of your order anytime by visiting ‘My Account’ section. Before you place a pre-order, please read our ‘FAQ & Additional Info’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ sections carefully.
Down below you can check our make-up chart: