From the inside of a matryoshka, the new Irrealdoll’s “Engendrito” Ery is born!
Ery was originated after watching a documentary that showed how a newborn baby was swaddled at a Saint Petersburg hospital. Once the process was done, the baby looked like a traditional russian nesting doll and at the same time it reminded us of a chrysalis. We combined these concepts and named it after “Conistra Erythrocephala”, a moth you can find in southern russian forests.
This new Ery edition features the new improved body you’ve already seen in other Engendritos such as Oli and Nia and new hands as well. Additionally, for the first time ever it’s available in Truffle skin tone alongside Peanut.
Your Ery package includes:
- Assembled doll (make up is optional)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Box and cushion
- Special Ery rompers
- A pair of glass eyes (random color)
- Dolls will be ready to ship approximately 6 months after the pre-order takes place. This is an estimate date for production and it may be subject to changes, especially now, due to unexpected COVID-19 related issues.
- Available payment methods are the following:
- Full payments through Paypal
- Full payments through bank transfer.
- 4 month layaway plan through Paypal. If you wish to learn more about how the layaway plan works, click the following link for a COMPLETE GUIDE ON LAYAWAY PAYMENTS
- Purchases are limited to 1 doll per order. You can place several orders but you must complete one before placing another.
- Pre-ordering a doll with make up may increase the wait period slightly, since they’re all hand made by Laura.
Down below you can check our make-up chart and lots of additional pictures: