Introducing Candyfloss Dryo!
It’s the Dryo we all know and love, but now featuring a bright pink skin tone that brings back memories of those days at the fair when we were just kids!
Dryo features the V2 Engendrito body for the first time and poses extremely well, so capturing the best pictures will be a piece of cake. Or should a say a piece of candy?
For the occasion, the dolls will feature special make ups to make them look even more dream-like. Take a look at those close ups!
These very special skin tones are only going to be available during this pre-order, so don’t pass on this opportunity because once they’re gone, they’re gone for good, and no amount of fairy dust will make them come back.
Please join us at irrealdoll.com next Sunday, July 16th 2023 at 19:00 PM (GMT/UTC+2 Timezone) for a very special pre-order with Limited Edition Candyfloss Dryo.
Your Candyfloss Dryo package includes:
- Assembled doll (make up is optional)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Box with protective foam
- Special Dryo onesie
- A pair of glass eyes (random color)
- Dolls are ready to ship approximately 6 months after the pre-order takes place. This is an estimate date for production and it may be subject to changes.
- Available payment methods are the following:
- Full payments via Stripe using a credit or debit card. Note: By using the Apple Pay / Google Pay / Stripe express payment method you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Full payments via Paypal . A small handling fee will be added on top of the final price when using this payment method. (Please note: Paypal not eligible for layayway, only full payments).
- Full payments via bank transfer.
- 4 month layaway plan via Stripe using a credit or debit card. If you wish to learn more about how the layaway plan works, click the following link for a COMPLETE GUIDE ON LAYAWAY PAYMENTS
- Purchases are limited to 1 doll per order. You can place several orders but you must complete one before placing another.
- Pre-ordering a doll with make up may increase the wait period slightly, since they’re all made by hand by a single person.
Down below you can check our make-up chart and lots of additional pictures: