Nora pre-order postponed (hopefully not for long)

Ok friends,

After reading through all your comments it’s clear that there are more important things to worry about right now and since the majority agreed to pospone the pre-order, that’s what we’re going to do.
We don’t know the new date yet, we will be monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus and we will announce the new one as soon as things get a bit more under control, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.

It’s a difficult decision and we understand many of you were looking forward to pre-ordering Nora on Sunday, but don’t worry: Nora will be back before you even notice.

Until then, take care of yourselves and your families, follow the recommendations from the experts in this scenario and keep an eye on our updates to not miss the new date in the hopefully very near, future.

In the meantime we’ll post new pictures of Nora to make it up to you somehow.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding 🙏🏻

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two + eleven =

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies, Read more.